But Jesus is warning us that things are going to get a lot worse. This is just the beginning of what's going to happen.
We have to stay stronger than ever before and separate ourselves from the world in order to make the great escape.
Luke 21::36 "Be always on the watch, and pray that you may be able to escape all that is about to happen, and that you may be able to stand before the Son of Man."
What can we do as Christians to prepare ourselves for the end times?
1. We have to make time with God and turn all the distractions off in the world.
2, We need to draw closer to God and the only way we can do that is by studying the Word of God.
3, We need to concentrate on building a strong relationship with God where we can hear his voice and know his plans for us to move forward.
4. We have to become sensitive to the Holy Spirit.
5. We need to stay in strong fellowship with one another, we need people supporting and praying with us.
6. We can join a Life Group and do life together.
7. We need to look farther than what's happening but into what is to come!
8. Start reading a Bible Plan